CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Waaaaay behind.

Wow, I knew I wouldn't be good at this. Here is my journal entry from last night... I was too stinking tired to even write out a paragraph.
  • I am 100%, completely and totally exhausted
  • I need to work on patience
  • My mom is the best! (end of story)
  • I have a one-track mind
  • Painting is over-rated
  • I have some awesome friends
  • Some sleep would be greatly appreciated
  • Life is good

Soooo... the semester ended and I moved back home. Man do I miss my friends! We had some good times and more are to come I'm sure! Anyway- in order to graduate in December, I'm taking Biology and Humanities at SLCC this summer. It's not too bad so far so let's keep our fingers crossed. Other than that I am working at Aeropostale and Jamba Juice and just trying to have fun! Here are some pictures of my summer adventures. PS does anyone know how to put pictures in where the cursor is or something? Mine all go to the top and it takes forever to move them down!

For my birthday the family went to Lagoon. Riley is finally tall enough to ride the big rides!

19 years old!
The girls getaway to The Middle of Nowhere, Utah
The D11/D12 gang at Justin's Farewell
Vali, Jaymie, and Kylee = BFFs!
The gang again at Mimi's
Bowling superstars... the best friends a girl could ask for!








1 comment:

  1. i see that all but three of these pictures have me in them..... that must mean i am the BEST!

    ReplyDelete