CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog Background

Well, here is one of my first successful attempts at creating my own background. What'dya think? Not the best but it's a start. To do it I downloaded paint.net. It's like Photoshop but free :) It has been lots of fun and hopefully I can get better at it. Next I need to learn how to do headers so I don't have to have the ugly box one! Any comments/suggestions?
Other than that I'm just enjoying my week away from school during Spring Break. It's nice to be able to sleep in a little bit. Tomorrow I gotta buckle down though and get some serious homework done! We'll see how that goes...

4 comments:

  1. Cute background Kylee! I think headers are way easier than backgrounds. You make them in Paint.net also, just smaller. Then you just save them to your pictures and upload the picture in the header portion of your layout! I think backgrounds are way hard! Oh, except one thing... You need to make your background bigger. It's only long enough for the center of your blog... I've had that same problem =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either I was crazy earlier, or you fixed your background... either way, it's cute! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background Kylee!
    -Kierstin

    ReplyDelete