CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

On the road again... And again. And again.

Well at a request of Audra here I am blogging instead of studying. It's okay, I don't mind to bad ;) I am just here to say, "I am SOOOOO sick of driving!" In the past three days I have driven 20 hours and I've got at least 5 1/2 more to go before I get back to school. Uuugh.

On Wednesday three of my roommates and I packed up for Wyoming. Amber doesn't have a car so we drove her to her grandpa's funeral. That was 7 hours both ways but full of girl talk, blaring music, and treats. We all took turns so I only ended up driving about 5 or 6 of the hours. We rolled into Ephraim around midnight and the next day I got to turn around and drive to Riverton and then on to Rexburg. Fun stuff...!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm glad you are blogging! Well, I hear you about being sick of driving, but in my case I am now scared of drving! My little family and I got in a really scary crash today, and now I don't want to get in the car again for a long time! Luckily, everyone is okay, just a little sore, my car on the other hand is a diferent story.... Thank heaven for seat belts and car seats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you made the drive to Idaho and the drive back up to Rexburg from IF on Monday! It was so fun to see you and Morgan! You two are growing up SO FAST! Have a great weekend! Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete