CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Let's Get This Started

Ughh well I am currently writing a paper for my English 2010 class and decided I needed a well-deserved break! Here I go starting another blog... let's hope it turns out a bit better than the last :)

For those of you who don't know, I'm a freshman down at Snow College and loving every minute of it. I have 5 other roommates and we share 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

This is a picture of Vali, Jaymie, Me, and Amber in McDonalds after we bought our fish Darrel (pictured in the middle). We bought him at WalMart in Provo and safely transported him to Ephraim (an hour away). ...He died two days later. Living in Ephraim this is pretty typical behavior. Some of the other crazy things we have done are:
Gone to Denny's in Selina at 1:30 on Halloween...

Got our beds pulled off their "boxes" at 2:00 in the morning thanks to our neighbor boys Wes and Garet...

Bought little boy superhero shirts...

Dipped chocolate-covered pretzels at about 1:30 AM...

Painted shirts for a neon dance... and tons of other stuff!! As you can see there is never a dull moment!

I'm majoring in Family and Consumer Science Education so I'll hopefully end up teaching high school... Go figure! I love it though... this semester I'm taking English, Chemistry, Nutrition, Interior Design, Quilting, Bowling and Institute. I've definitely got a full schedule! Speaking of which I'd better get back to that paper...

3 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging!!!!
    Looks like you're having fun in Ephraim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me super-d-duper sad that those days are over! i don't know what i am going to do with myself for three whole months with out my girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blahgahhhhhhhh me either :( :(

    ReplyDelete